jBixbe 1.1 Tutorial
Author: Sebastian Wolf
Use this tutorial to become familiar with jBixbe quickly. It explains how you can use jBixbe for debugging and visualizing Java applications.
Table of contents
- 1. Introduction
- 1.1 About this tutorial
- 1.2 System requirements
- 1.3 License
- 1.4 Release notes
- 2. Download and start jBixbe
- 3. Let's start debugging!
- 3.1 Single-threaded application example
- 3.2 Multi-threaded application example
- 4. Remote debugging
- 4.1 Export the debug agent
- 4.2 Start a Java Virtual Machine with the debug agent
- 4.3 Attach jBixbe to a remote Java Virtual Machine
- 5. Special object views
- 5.1 Text view
- 6. Installing and verifying a license
Download this tutorial as zip file.